The already organized charitable initiative called “GIVE A HAND” was born from the spontaneous desire of artist Samvel Harutyunyan and his daughter, pianist, musician Argina Harutyunyan, to help the needy during the last Artsakh war.
30 percent of the money received from the sale of the artist’s best forty canvases will go to charity. The buyer can always enjoy the colorful, inspiring energy of Samvel Harutyunyan’s paintings, while remembering that with that purchase he also made a donation by choosing one of the five charitable organizations:
1. INSURANCE FOUNDATION FOR SERVICEMEN
2. HELTH FUND FOR CHILDREN OF ARMENIA
3. “VAHE MELIKSETYAN” FOUNDATION
4. “ARMENIAN MOTHERS” CHARITY NGO
5. “AYB” EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION
The start of the project is on January 1, 2023
Argina Harutyunyan with the canvas “Armenia”.